|Sibelius Educational Multi Licenses||Price inc GST||Price ex GST|
|Sibelius Multi/Network License (5+ seats)
New & Expansions
|Sibelius Multi/Network License upgrade||$51.75||$45.00|
|Sibelius Multi seat/Network
|Sibelius install media||$63.00||$54.78|
As well as all the new features in Sibelius 8 there are the educational features which make it indispensable in the classroom.
Price table here
For a more information, a quote or to order please email
or call 0800 4MUSIC/0800 468742
Inspire creativity, boost results and make music more accessible. Sibelius is used in the world’s classrooms every day to enhance music education and help students achieve great results.
- Students can hear what they are composing thanks to high quality playback
- Teachers can access over 1700 ready to use worksheets, posters and pieces of music and prepare teaching scores quickly
- Students can write for a film using the video feature and supplied clips
- At no extra charge the Network Version of Sibelius lets you move licenses around your school/classroom
- The Ideas Hub offers hundreds of musical ideas to get students started in any style of music
Easy classroom control
The network version of Sibelius 7.5 helps teachers manage a lab of Sibelius copies from a single computer, and ensure students are doing what they’re meant to be! A classroom control panel lets teachers instantly:
- Send a starting worksheet or score to every classroom computer
- Freeze computers to get students’ attention
- Send messages to all students (for example, ‘Only five more minutes.’)
- Gather all students’ work into a single folder at the end of a class — ready to run through on the interactive whiteboard.
Exchange comments with students
Teachers and students can now add virtual sticky notes to their scores – to pass on thoughts and suggestions efficiently, and in just the right places.
Generates Creative Diaries for students
Sibelius 8 automatically generates detailed, illustrated reports on students’ week-to-week progress on a score — perfect for composition coursework.
These Creative Diary reports show all the changes made between versions of a score. Students’ own comments are included along with pictures of the score as it progresses – with changes highlighted automatically .
This is all published in a neat Word document at the touch of a button.
Keyboard & Fretboard windows
For students who prefer using a keyboard or guitar to notation, these beautiful new windows are ideal. Students simply click on the keys or frets to input notes and chords – or play their computer’s QWERTY keys just like a piano!
But they’re not just for inputting. Select any note/chord, and the keyboard or fretboard shows how it’s played. And when students play the score back, they can follow the music on the keyboard or fretboard too – even if it’s written for other instruments.